Welcome to Barnwell's website for Digital Learning. On Digital Learning Days, students will be able to continue learning by completing grade-level tasks assigned during an extended school closure. Students in Pre-K through 2nd grade are expected to spend approximately 60 minutes completing these tasks. Students in 3rd through 5th grade should spend approximately 90 minutes completing their assignments.
1. Visit your child’s Digital Learning plans by clicking on the applicable grade level tab above.
NEW! Start each day with our morning announcements by clicking on the BBTV tab!
2. Students that complete these assignments and want to do additional work are encouraged to:
- READ (eBooks can be found on MackinVIA within Classlink)
- WRITE (journal or narrative writing)
- Practice math skills at www.reflexmath.com or www.gregtangmath.com
- Practice typing skills on www.learning.com
- K-5 Activity Ideas
- Visit https://www.breakoutedu.com/funathome
Visit Social and Emotional Learning
Digital Resource Tech Specifications
McGraw Hill Math
Please reference school email (Principal Newsletter) for overall plans/information, and more specific emails from your child's teacher. For technical help, call the Fulton County Call Center (470-254-2300) from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.